I use a Canon T2i (550D) which is the newest "Rebel" as of the time of this post.
My lenses are:
- My kit lens EF-S 18-135mm IS - not really in use.
- Prime EF 50mm f/1.8 - used for pictures of "things", street shots, great colors and sharp contrast.
- Prime 50mm f/1.4 - Closer head shot portraits.
- Prime 35mm f/2 - Body portraits, scenery shots, indoor shots of a few people.
- Prime EF-S 60mm Macro f/2.8 - used for sharper head shot portraits and macro.
- EF-S 15-85mm IS USM (I got this sort of by mistake as it duplicates the kit lens - however it has fabulous IQ! and turned out to be a very lucky "mistake".)
As I am finding my way - I have no fixed style of photos - so you will see a salad of portraits, outdoor, close ups, and everything else in between.
Update on Lenses 01/02/2011
I will place up some thoughts on the lenses and share my experience using them.