Mission Statement

This site is dedicated to people who love Jerusalem and would like to admire its sites and scenes.

Please note! This opening page contains only the most recent pictures. You can browse through all the pictures via the "BLOG ARCHIVE" located on the bottom right.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Camera Grip - New Rebel

I recently purchased a grip (canon) for the t2i. I must say that for me this was a very wise purchase.
The grip does 3 things - and it does them very well:

  • The entire ergonomics of the somewhat small body of the t2i are much more comfortable. The grip adds weight which balances out larger lenses as well.
  • Extended battery life X2 as it fits 2 batteries.
  • The grip includes a side button for vertical shots common in portrait work.
I would highly recommend the grip for anyone like me, who has large hands, and wants the additional above value.

So.. the new t4i is here. As of now, I see no real reason for me to consider it, as I doubt it will have a substantial increase in IQ for stills. The only reason I would consider it is the improved AF, however that too may be trivial for my style of shooting, which is stills, using the center AF point only.

No comments:

Post a Comment